A happy, healthy, secured and educated citizen whose rights are protected and honoured in a society that is built on respect for dignity, justice and equity for all. We are committed to social justice, sustainable development and human rights. The right to communicate freely is a basic human right and a necessity for sustainable development. Access to information is essential to informed decision-making at all levels.
We are committed to the dissemination of information and promotion of sustainable development initiatives, in response to the needs of underrepresented and marginalized sectors of society.
To enable, empower and elevate the poor and under privileged tribal and rural poor families by giving them free and affordable health, education and all that necessary better living amenities to bring in and sustain a permanent CHANGE and development in the alround living conditions of Indian rural citizen.
Road to realise the vision:
- To provide free education for tribal and rural poor children.
- To provide free health services at the doorstep of needy tribal and rural poor citizens.
- To provide vocational education and training to achieve poverty alleviation.
- To conduct mass marriages for tribal and rural poor major girls, providing monthly rations and maintenance of rural widows, forming women self help groups, etc in achieving woman empowerment.
- Working towards community welfare.
- Organizing agricultural seminars (Kautilya Krishi Sammelan), farmers workshops, forming farmers clubs, self help groups, seed, fertilizer and agricultural machinery distribution, etc for Agriculture & Rural Development.
- Working towards green plantation, maintenance of tree lines across Indian roads, sapling distribution, conducting plantation workshops, garden maintenance workshops, green awareness campaigns, global warming awareness programs, etc towards green environment.
- Working towards sustaining and inculcating Indian culture & heritage among citizens.
- Taking care of stray cattle, conducting last rites of died stray cattle, dairy farming, animal husbandry and forestry.
- To build and maintain orphanage for street children and handicapped children.
- To build and maintain old age home for neglected senior citizens.
- Working towards helping unemployed rural youths to get in to employment, etc.